Tried making Pancake Breakfast Sushi with Wild Orange essential oil this morning! So yummy! I got this recipe from the Amateur Essential Oil Chef… check out her blog here: http://amateuressentialoilchef.com/. I love her daily essential oil recipes!
I used the XOXO Baking Gluten free pancake mix and this basic crepe recipie: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/basic-crepes/
For the Filling:
- Mix cream cheese and 3 drops of dōTERRA wild orange essential oil
- Spread Cream cheese down the middle and at the top of the crepe (where the roll with finish to stick it together)
- Add strawberries, bananas and pineapple
- Roll tightly and slice into 1 inch ‘sushi’ pieces
- Drizzle with honey or syrup if desired! (I didn’t find they needed anything)
Here is the original recipe:http://amateuressentialoilchef.com/2015/02/15/pancake-breakfast-sushi/
These were a huge hit with my whole family!! Definitely going to save this recipe.